Thursday, May 12, 2005

BalloonHat.com - Write Us

BalloonHat.com - Write Us

Leslie

hello, this is addi, the balloon hat guy. thanks for checking out our site and writing us a letter. please feel free to use anything from the site for your blog. i checked it out just briefly now and it looks really cool. i will read it more when i have time tonight. we had a great time in milwaukee. one of the few places where are artist type can still buy a house and not be surrounded by idiots. we would love to come back. I live in LA and charlie the photographer is in NYC. Just to let you know, the balloon hat movie is done, it is 88 minutes. also I have a new 45 minute show I have been doing at school and libraries for kids around here. Just some ideas. thanks again for taking the time to write us a letter. caio for now
a
a
a



Is it possible for me to use one of your images on my blog to promote your web-site? Just heard about you today and yeah, I guess this is a kind of a love letter. What an exceptional project! I noticed that one of your images is of Bob in Milwaukee. When were you here? I will definitely work on a way to bring you back this way.

All best wishes.
Leslie

No comments: