Thursday, July 07, 2011

Each one teach one....

I have been teaching long enough now that when I see former students giving the same advice that I give in the classroom....well - big internal smiles. Not that I take any credit for their wonderfulness - but love that I have had the honor of working with them for part of their / our journey.


wants to remind the young people of facebook not to post anything you wouldn't want a current/future employer to read/see, or to change your privacy settings to "friends only".
35 minutes ago · ·
  • 2 people like this.
    • Kimberly Weiss ‎(sounding like a representative from reputations.com)
      34 minutes ago ·
    • Amy Soczka I second that! Don't post anything you wouldn't want your grandma or future employer to see...
      32 minutes ago · · 1 person
    • Leslie Fedorchuk love that you say this....because you sound like me. I always try to impress it in every class I teach..it really can be detrimental to future possibilities. (might have to post this on my blog) ♥
      about a minute ago ·

No comments: