Wednesday, August 26, 2009

RISORGIMENTO!!!


Alright - yes - I know....I have been a lousy blogger of late. This will stop here and now - as I will begin blogging regularly with the students who are taking bookarts this semester at the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design. Maybe some former students will chime in as well (yes, I know you are out there!!)

First step...get these blogs up and running. Would you like to check out what we are looking at, learning about, DOING???? Go to my netvibes site - and there you can find all the resources that we are using. Feel free to send us suggestions -- we are building as we go along.

This is the public component of our work. We will also be utilizing a course moodle for some of the work that we are doing.

I'm happy to answer any questions - always.

2 comments:

Shelagh said...

Yea! You're back :) Now I will move your feed back up tot the active blogs bookmark. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Tara Borger said...

hurray! hurray! GO BOOK ARTS!! I did love that class, Leslie; and now I am inspired to go make art book awesomeness! If I actually get anything done, I'll definitely let you know - but we both know how that goes.... :)