Wednesday, March 01, 2006

OH GEEEEZ.....


Sorry people. I haven't been a regular blogger of late. Lots of projects going on, lots of ruminating - gearing up for a big trip to the west coast - LA / Portland / Seattle and points in between. I am starting to feel the pressure....the sabbatical year is half over. There are two major projects in process - but with HUGE amounts of research and work yet to be done.

In the last seven days I have given three lectures about the work I am doing - which is the first time I've talked these projects to large groups of people. More on a regular basis - I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your presentation to my Women in Art class resulted in many positive journal comments from students who have had very little exposure to art of any kind. You opened a lot of eyes, minds, and hearts. "Thank you" is just the beginning. If I don't talk to you before you leave - have a great adventure West!
Love,
B